Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spit, don't swallow!

Thailand, I know that when you put something in your mouth over here, it is all about including all the tastebuds - sweet, sour, spicy, and savoury (or salty).

But surely that doesn't have to extend to toothpaste!!


Apparently, that big white word written in Thai is "Salt"! Yes, salt flavoured toothpaste. I put it in my mouth expecting spearmint, peppermint, even beef mince would have been OK - but no, it was salt flavoured.

I used to think bubblegum flavoured toothpaste was weird.

D.

2 comments:

  1. The only (skilled basesd) competition I ever won resulted in a tube of Wombles Orange Flavoured Toothpaste. Sadly, I cheated. Had it only been salt flavoured, it may have taught me a worthwhile lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know why "Salt"??
    Because one of its advantage is to protect your tooth decay & get whitening :)

    ReplyDelete