Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wash this space

There's so much I'd like to tell you all about, but so little time to spend bloggerating (some guy in the office expects me to do other work while I'm here as well). Here's a little sample of the topics that are congealing in my head, and that I plan to put into pixels when I have exactly the right mix of time and inclination:

  • Grocery shopping
  • Taxi drivers
  • Water usage
  • Why I hate tipping
  • Disposing of rubbish
  • Religions of the world
  • The origins of language
  • And of course - the dreaded hose

But for now, here's a little treat for you - a video I put together to show you what a typical washing day looks like for me in Bangkok.

5 comments:

  1. Man...good idea on drying jeans. I will copy. This should stop me stretching at work.

    Kx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What'w wrong with dressing up in clown gear for a living... Get hamster's they love to spin cylinders!

    G =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little advice..don't be trust the weather in Thailand when you dry your clothes outdoor and clothes peg can safe all your stuff, otherwise those may be gone with the wind :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what Senorita - I've already lost a pair of board shorts to the Bangkok up-draft! I trust someone with as much street-sense as me enjoyed finding them and will use them in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one who got your shorts should be so lucky...haha
    K.

    ReplyDelete